Tuition Cost and Openings
New rates effective June 1, 2015
(2-5 years old)
Part time (3 days or less care) & Drop in Fees
$35 per child
$50 per day
|fully potty trained||based upon availability/enrollment|Drop-in care requires at least 48 hours request and payment is due prior to date of care needed. This payment will confirm your reserved space. Payment can be made on Pay Tuition/Fees page. Must submit "emergency form" located on Get Registered page.
- There is a $200 security deposit, due soon as your decision is made to join the GNCC family. This fee secures your spot. Until submitted, opening is up for grabs to other prospective families.
- This deposit is separate from any other fees and tuition payment due.
- Part time deposit is based on numbers of days per week attending.
- Effective November 2015: Maryland Child care subsidy vouchers will no longer be accepted.
No child will be allowed to start daycare without having paid the required fees and deposits. An emergency form and full contracts must be signed and dated before the first day of care.
- CURRENT OPENINGS : Children of ESSENTIAL PERSONNEL ONLY!
- Must have proof essential personnel documentation
- Must sign Essential Personnel Child Care (EPCC) application and abide by new Covid-19 laws & procedures.
- Effective June 8th, EPCC will no longer pay tuition to provider for EPCC children. Parent will be responsible for full tuition cost.
- (4) FOUR openings for age 6wks - 4 years old with projected September 2020 start date for all children.
Available and future spaces close quickly, if interested, please register & submit fees today to hold your space.
Please call or e-mail so that we may set up an interview. You can view our center, if you are interested in future enrollment.